The Data Quality (DQ) project will research, evaluate, and then design and implement solution to ensure quality of scientific data collected at the Advanced Photon Source.
Currently the DQ supports the following verifiers:
- Provess Variables - used before experiment to ensure proper settings
- file - used to verify data file, specifically tags, and attributes
- dependencies - used to verify data file, specifically dependency between tags, and attributes
- data - used to verify data quality of a given file.
- monitor - used to verify data quality in a real time.
- real-time - used to provide feedback about data quality in a real time during experiment.
The project source code and documentation is maintained in Github repository: https://github.com/bfrosik/data-quality.
Project home page: http://dquality.readthedocs.org/