The Software Services Group is a newly formed group (as of March 15, 2010) within the Advanced Photon Source Accelerator Engineering Support Division.
What does all this mean to you?
We are open to discussion of your needs at any time. We will document your requirements and track them with the Jira issue tracking system. You will be able to view your requirements, comment on them, and observe progress when they become active projects. In addition to tracking these detailed requirements, we will maintain a number of wiki pages here that describe overall projects, technical direction, recommended software, recommended software design patterns, and other such information. You are also free to comment on the content here in the wiki pages.
- EPICS Core and VxWorks at APS
- EPICS Extensions
- SSG_000004 synApps
- SSG_000005 Beamline Scheduling
- SSG_000102 RTFB DAQ for Accelerator
- SSG_000111 Legacy ScanSee Support
- SSG_000116 Reciprocal Space Mapping
- SSG_000117 APSU Component Database
- SSG_000119 areaDetector 2.x Plug-in for PI Quad-RO Home
- SSG_000120 Modify TXM experiment control software for fly and step scans at 2BM
Current Focus (click on person's name for more)
EPICS build, EPICS Extensions
|Barbara Frosik||bfrosik||401||Principal Software Engineer|
Software Engineering Specialist
Principal Application Developer
EPICS core, VxWorks at APS
Principal Computer Scientist / Group Leader
Principal Software Engineer
Software Engineering Associate
|SSG_000120 Modify TXM experiment control software for fly and step scans at 2BM|