- 2014-03-25: Sinisa sent out Review Meeting Notice.
- 2014-04-17: John tagged the code and sent out additional instructions for running it (tag URL: https://subversion.xray.aps.anl.gov/RSM/rsMap3D/tags/2014-04_CODE_REVIEW/).
- 2014-04-23: Each reviewer prepared their own list of issues for the Review Meeting.
- 2014-04-24: Review Meeting was held @ 10:00am (C2200). Arthur prepared meeting notes.
- 2014-04-25: Sinisa prepared review report outlining issues that may have to be addressed.
- 2014-0504-??29: Followup Meeting John Hammonds and Nicholas Schwarz.
- File Tab: Cancel button calls uninitialized variable if pressed before loading.
- File Tab: Entering wrong number of arguments into "Detector ROI" or "Number of Pixels To Average" results with a generic "list index out of range" exception, rather than with a specific error message.
- File Tab: Supplying wrong xml file for Detector config results with a "NoneType object has no attribute findall" error, rather than with a specific error message.
- File Tab: User's choice for input project file is not limited via filters.
- File Tab: GUI components are not disabled while loading configuration/data files.
- File Tab: Loading incorrect xml file does not display error / warning message.
- File Tab: "Cancel" button is always enabled, even if there is nothing that can be canceled.
- File Tab: Loading spec files copied to a different location without underlying images does not indicate any errors, even though application will not work.
- File Tab: There is no application feedback ("working...", "done") on the state of progress through the load operation.
- File Tab: GUI does not permit both Bad Pixel File and Flat Field Correction, even though underlying code allows it.
- Process Data Tab: User is not notified about where processing output is being stored.
- Data Range Tab: Supplying min argument that is greater than max argument does not display error message.
- Data Range Tab: Reset button is always enabled, and does not seem to be doing anything other than converting integer to float.
- Scans Tab: Column values for theta, chi, etc, can be changed to strings.
Scans Tab: Numbers ("X min", etc.) appear editable, but they are not.
- Process Data Tab: Processing cannot be cancelled.
- Image Window: It is not connected to the main window. If closed, it cannot be brought back.
Image Window: Mouse action is unintuitive, with no obvious way to recover the initial or default orientation.
Sector33SpecDataSource.py: If orientation is not found in the input spec file, corresponding variable is not set to None.
gridmapper.py and polemapper.py: Those two files appear to be the same.